How to Order an Official Transcript
Washington State University has retained Credentials Inc. to accept transcript orders over the Internet. Transcripts ordered through Credentials Inc. are available for pick up or via USPS mail/FEDEX or can be delivered as an Electronic Transcript. If you are uncomfortable placing an order over the Internet, you can call Credentials Inc. at 847-716-3005 to place your transcript request. There is an additional surcharge for placing orders over the telephone.
Please click the "TranscriptsPlus" icon below to enter your online order.
Check the Status of Your ONLINE Order
Click here to check the status of your online order.
- Allow 5 business days for official transcript processing by WSU.
- For official transcript sent by mail, please allow additional days for processing by the United States Postal Service (USPS) beyond the initial 5 business day processing time by WSU.
- Electronic Transcripts are not available when using this option.
- Credit card payment is not available when using this option.
- FEDEX is not available when using this option.
- Official Transcript by USPS Mail or Pick Up. Choose the campus below through which you wish to process your request and the link will display the paper Transcript Request Form. Complete the paper form and provide it to the appropriate campus Registrar’s Office as directed.
Processing Fees for Official Transcript
- $10 for each official transcript
- Additional fees are charged for FEDEX delivery (available only for online orders)
- Additional fees are charged for placing orders over the telephone (available only through Credentials Inc. transcript services)
Official Transcript Policies
- Official Transcript orders will not be processed until all transcript holds are released.
- In accordance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974, records may not be released to a third party without the written, signed authorization of the student.
- Student must present a picture I.D. to pick up an official transcript order.
- Official transcripts are not held for grades or degrees. Students should verify status of final grades or degrees prior to ordering an official transcript.
- Students with access to myWSU may obtain unofficial transcripts free of charge.
Non-WSU, International Transcript Request Form
- Request for Non-WSU, International Transcript This link displays a form which allows you to request a copy of a transcript that was provided to WSU by an international educational institution. This does not apply to institutions in Canada or Mexico. Please print the form from your browser, complete it, and return it to us by mail. The fees for this service are displayed on the form.