WSU Cougar Head Logo Washington State University

WSU Transcripts

Washington State University offers both Official Transcripts and Unofficial Transcripts for students and former students. Official transcripts are ordered from Parchment for $10 each. Unofficial transcripts are available via myWSU and are free.

Official Transcripts $10

WSU has retained Parchment, a third party vendor, to process WSU Official Transcripts. You may choose to order a PDF or paper copy for a fee of $10 per transcript copy sent to you or a third party. Your official transcript will be available via download or by mail/FedEx. There is an additional fee for FedEx orders. 

Transcript Information

How to order an Official Transcript

Official Transcript Costs

Official Transcript Delivery Options

Adding an Attachment to your Official Transcript order

Request a refund on an Official Transcript order

Is a WSU Student ID required to order an Official Transcript?

WSU Transcript Policies

Unofficial WSU Transcripts

If you were assigned a Network ID (NID) at the time of admission to WSU, you can obtain an Unofficial Transcript through myWSU.

  • myWSU​ > Student Homepage > Academic Records > View Unofficial Transcript.
  • Help with NID? Submit a request to Crimson Service Desk 

If you attended prior to 1993, you will need to order an Official Transcript.

Non-WSU International Transcripts

To request a copy of a transcript that was provided to WSU by an international educational institution, submit a Request for Non-WSU, International Transcript. Download, complete, and mail the form to the Registrar's Office. The fees for this service are displayed on the form. 

Order an Official WSU Transcript
Order Student Transcript